made in morecambe by our artists, artisans and makers
Beach Bird are absolutely delighted to be working with 30 local artists, artisans and makers all who either live in Morecambe or have links with the area. Several of our artisans and makers can create bespoke products for you. Over the next few months we will be creating short meet the artist vlogs to let you meet as many of them as are willing to be filmed.
Our artists are:
1. Gill who creates intricate pictures, cards and zines & goddesses carved from paolo santo wood.
2. Jo paints fabulous portraits of musicians
3. Jan paints wonderful floral art
4. Trudy creates original paintings of Morecambe Bay
5. Graham photographs Morecambe in it's many guises
6. Lin creates driftwood and sea glass art and artifacts
7. Joanne painting stunning pictures of sealife and coastal scenes
8. Andy paints large portraits of performers and local icons
9. Anna paints ethereal pictures of the bay
10. Sazzy paints eclectic scenes of people
11. Keith mades beautiful birds from maps and wire
12. Kev makes lamps from up-cycled weird and wonderful artifacts
13. Paul creates up-cycled, keychains, hubcap, clocks, lamps
14. Carol is an author and illustrator of children's books and cards
15. Bea creates beautiful enamelled tin cups
16. Andie makes mugs with scenes of Morecambe Bay and beyond
17. Stephanie uses diverse methods to create unusual art.
18. Pat creates from her art depicting local scenes.
19. Diane make fine glass dishes, coasters and jewellery
20. Joan paints views of the bay.
21. Gilli creates little silk pictures
22. Barb makes pictures with silk thread and wool
23. Andy paints startling portraits of film charecters
24. Annie creates cards and paints
25. Sara paints images of the Bay and nature
26. Colin makes original tables and lettering from oil drums
27. Jane creates unique cards and makes jewellery from victorian coins
28.Karen paints mandala's on up-cycled boxes
29. Portraits of women
30. Paints singing icons
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!